Monday, November 10, 2008

Sorry for the long delays between updates, it’s been crazy. When I arrived home I found out the apartment we were planning on moving into was not ready and would not be ready for several weeks. This posed a serious problem, the kids and I could not stay in the house we were in and we had no where to go. I sent out an e-mail to a few people here and asked if anyone knew of a room for us to rent. I got an e-mail back from Tara Livesay. She said that she had talked to John McHoul (pastor of PAP Fellowship and director of Heartline Ministry’s). They had a small apartment at their girl’s home that was not being used and they offered it to the kids and I until the visas are issued. What a relief it was to know we had a place to stay. The apartment is small but is fine for the 4 of us. It’s located in Clercine so it’s pretty far away from the school but it’s worth the drive!! II got home on Wednesday and by Friday night we were moved into our new place.


I went to the Embassy today and Landon’s visa was approved and we can pick it up on the 19th!!! PRAISE GOD!!! Now we are just waiting for our fingerprint clearance and then I will make an appointment to have Isaiah’s visa issued. We are praying we are able to travel the week of Thanksgiving, if not the prices of tickets almost double until after the first of the year. I really can not imagine being here through the Holidays, I just want to be home as an entire family soon!

3 comments:

CG said...

Praying the Lord will work it all out for Thanksgiving week! That's great about the apartment.

Kathy Eden said...

Praise Gof for the Landon's visa & the apartment!!! Praying for Isaiah's visa to be approved quickly.!

Kathy Eden said...

Oops...just noticed my typo...meant to say "Praise God!"