Thursday, November 13, 2008

Prayer Warriors UNITE.....

We need you again!!

We have exactly 5 working days left before the kids and I board a plane home!

We do not have our fingerprint clearance yet... which means our I-600 has not been approved... which means we can not schedule a visa appointment... which means no visa can be issued...which means we can't board that plane!

I have heard of people getting a visa appointment for the day after their I-600 was approved but I also know MORE people that have waited WEEKS for appointments. Even if we get our clearance today it will still take the mighty hand of our God to get us home on the 24th. We took a leap of faith and bought the tickets, we did exactly what I have cautioned so many people NOT to do! We are asking a lot!! BUT, we know if it happens than it happens only because of God.

Would you spend some time in prayer on our behalf today? And tomorrow? And for how ever long it takes??

"Heavenly Father~
We are asking you once again to move mountains for our family. We know we do not deserve for you to do this for us, yet we ask. Our family needs to be together. Father, will you please move this mountain, will you please open the doors?? We just want to go home!! Whatever Your will God. We do not understand why we can not already be together, but we stand firm that You do know and that You know best. Thank you, Lord! We love You, we praise You and we will continue to seek You in all we do! Amen"

3 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Praying, praying, praying!!!

Michelle said...

As you know, I'm praying!

Lena Just Lena said...

Praying with you!

What is impossible for people is possible with God. Luke 18:27