She fulfilled that wish. Her dress was beautiful and fit her perfectly.
Her make-up and hair were gorgeous and brought out all her best features.
.jpg)
Her skin glowed. Her outer beauty was evident to all who were fortunate to be in the room that chilly Spring night. But, none of those things are what made her the most beautiful person in the world. The beauty I'm talking about came from within.
Carsen had an air of confidence that far exceeded her 23 years. There was a look in her eye that told all of us that she was in love with this man and knew, despite the trials they would be facing, she was making the right decision. There was a sweet anticipation of the life ahead of them. There was a sense of wonderment that God had brought her to this place so early in life.
The wedding was, I hope, everything she had dreamed it to be.
It takes a tough woman to be married to a soldier. I was determined to raise a tough girl. Now I know why.
First anniversary gifts are traditionally paper. I'm much better at putting my thoughts down via a keyboard then I am on paper. So, John and Carsen this is my gift to you!
My prayer for you:
...for God's strength to be evident in your marriage.
...to always be each others biggest champions and best friend
...love unconditionally
...fight a fair fight when it's time to fight (and there will be fights)
...make-up passionately when it's time to make-up (and there will ALWAYS be a time to make-up)
...laugh together often
...cry together when necessary
...tackle conflicts together even when you are both afraid
...and most of all never forget that even in the darkest moments you have each other
Happy Anniversary, John and Carsen!!! I can't wait to see what amazing adventures God has in store for the two of you.



1 comment:
It was a beautiful wedding and we were honored to be there to witness it! Such a sweet couple!
Post a Comment