As some of you have noticed the date of our trip to Haiti has changed. Dylan, Kynsley and I leave on Tuesday!! We will be in Haiti for 3 weeks. It has been really difficult to get things done for the adoption program not living in Haiti so we (Jody and I) decided it would be in every one's best interest for me to go to Haiti for awhile and find out what else I can do to make our program the best it can be.
Since Dylan and Kynsley were going with me originally they will also be staying 3 weeks. They are really excited about spending that much time there but they really have no idea what it is like to be in Haiti with no electricity, TV, video games, trips to Target or the movies. They are used to roaming our neighborhood on their bikes or scooters. They are used to going on errands with mom and hanging out with Dad. It will be hard on them, I'm sure. Please, pray for them and for the kids at home with Carsen. And for Carsen and Jody. It won't be easy but the entire family is willing to make the sacrifice.
I have no idea how often I will be able to update this blog, but I will try. Thanks for praying!!!
7 comments:
3 weeks?! I haven't even been there for 3! Just 2 weeks... well i should pray extra hard! And i will!
We Evansville moms prayed for you on Thursday. And we will continue to cover you in prayer.
Just know you will have a heavenly escort as you travel and while you are there!!!!!
Thank you for all your hard work.
i'm waiting . . .
Thank you Gail, for your commitment and dedication to getting these adoptions final!! I pray God blesses you in a special way for your sacrifice!
See you soon!!!!
Pray without ceasing, that you can count on! and a GREAT BIG THANK YOU!!! which really isn't enough as I sit here and cry..lol for ALL you do for us forever families, and our children, and for being a great example of the hands and feet of Jesus!
Thanks, everyone, the prayers are very needed!!
Thank you Gail!! We love you and will conintue to pray for you.
Post a Comment