Wednesday, April 04, 2007

We are here!!!










We are having a great time. The kids love Isaiah!!
They took a nap today with him
!!!!!









Kynsley slept with Belle and Semendia last night, Mia was already asleep :(








Steven and Dylan are currently watching Star Wars 2 and Belle and Kynsley are coloring. It's been a good night.

We may have to watch that Cundiff kid though, he has quite the thing for my daughter. He was hugging and kissing her within a few minutes of being here. Uummm....








Here's a few pictures!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun!! I can't wait to be there. Poor Mia, she falls asleep everytime and misses the party. Oh well, maybe next time. Thanks for the update!! Isaiah has gotten so big!

Kristina said...

Oh my gosh he HAS gotten so big. You forget how fast they grow.

It looks like the kids are having a great time. I'm so glad! Jessica keeps reminding me how many days we have. 12 and counting! Yeah!

Very glad you all got there ok. See you in 12 days!

Angela said...

Slumber parties and Star Wars sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad you got there safe. Tell Steven and Belle I miss them soooo much!!! I'm glad they are having fun with your kids!!

Kathy Eden said...

So glad to hear that you & the kids arrived safely. It looks like they are having a great time!
Will continue to lift you up in prayer.

Carsen said...

Jealous???? Much.