Yep, we were all pretty lazy today. You-you and I both spent time reading and baking cupcakes for tomorrow, the big kids played and Isaiah spent the day sleeping, eating, and being really cute.
We did color eggs today. It was cute to see the kids expressions when the eggs changed colors. We are now waiting for everyone to fall asleep so we can put together "Easter baskets". But, of course, that's not happening since Steven and Dylan and Samendia and Kynsley are all in our room. It's time for mom to go down and talk firmly to them!!! The joy of motherhood.
Carsen~ Kynsley and Dylan spent some time today on the roof with George. He h
as avoided me but finally came over. I sent him up to "watch" the kids. It was good for him!! He then joined us for dinner. I think we finally have broken through to him. Thank goodness.
as avoided me but finally came over. I sent him up to "watch" the kids. It was good for him!! He then joined us for dinner. I think we finally have broken through to him. Thank goodness.Here's some pictures from the day.
.jpg)

2 comments:
Isaiah is absoultely adorable...but of course you already know that!!! What beautiful eyes he has!
Ahhh, Kynsley looks like a momma's helper. How cute!!
Post a Comment