Saturday, April 28, 2007

More God moments!

Yesterday Jody, Carsen and I drove to Sacramento, got fingerprinted and got our documents authenticated. It only took about 1 hour to do everything! Traffic was light, none of the offices were busy, we found parking in downtown Sacramento right across the street from the Secretary of States office and everyone we encountered throughout the day was helpful.

I went to book my ticket that I had on hold and the hold had expired, I was pretty upset because the ticket was so cheap and I just knew that I would not find another one that low. BUT, God is good and I actually found another ticket for $100 less!! It is by far the most inexpensive ticket to Haiti I have every bought! And it couldn't have come at a more perfect time!

As soon as my documents get back from The Haitian Consulate in Chicago our dossier is finished and I've already requested an appointment at DHS to submit our Orphan First Petition. Thank you God for removing all the barriers!

7 comments:

angela said...

awesome!

Kristina said...

WOW! that is sooo cool how God works everything together!

Angela said...

That's awesome!!! Moving right along....Go God!!

Elisabeth said...

sounds like your having a pretty smooth adoption! Not only that but Isaiah is a cutie. (he looks just like Sutton!)

Michelle said...

Praise God!!

By the way, you know you will miss me! Haiti isn't the same without me. ;)

angela said...

i will! miss michelle that is. i always do!
BUT! i am thrilled that gretchen and shannon are coming! i never see them!

Kathy Eden said...

Praise God!!! That is wonderful news!