Thursday, April 19, 2007

Some pictures from Haiti



Isaiah sleeping peacefully!!! Kynsley playing in the tunnel.

Dylan and Isaiah Dylan sleeping on Isaiah and Mommy during dance theater.



Isaiah in the tunnel. The 3 Amiga's!







FINALLY, the hair!! Chicola!!!!
Thanks for all the great pictures, Michelle!!!!






7 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Awesome pictures! I like your hair! Isaiah looks like such a sweetie pie. I know you're enjoying your time with him. It looks like Dylan & Kynsley have done really well on this trip.

Angela said...

I LOVE your hair!!! You look awesome!!!

Elisabeth said...

LOVE the HAIR!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Well, I feel like I need to explain myself since I only said I "like" your hair & Angela & Lizzie said they "love" your hair :o) Your hair looks fantastic! I've been tyring really hard to say that I "like" things & "love" people. I don't love chocolate like I love my husband so I'm trying to reduce it's usuage to only "real" love if that makes any sense at all. I apologize if it doesn't & for the rambling so I'm going to hush now :o) I "really like" your hair!

angela said...

i like your hair, too!

Carsen said...

I, too, like your hair! See you Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

I love the hair!!!!