Jody got word that deployment has been approved at the earliest possible convenience!!!!
They are currently working on travel arrangements for the group coming to Haiti... we should know soon the exact date!!!!! I told Jody that tomorrow sounds good to me! I could get the tickets for the group in 30 minutes if they would let me. But, alas I do not work for the government so it will probably take days... maybe even weeks... to cut through the red tape on something that can be done on the internet in a few minutes.
We also decided that should be my new ministry here. I will be the "official" travel arranger and greeter for the Police Officer's and Mililtary personal coming from the US. Unfortunately, there is no position with that job title available.
Gotta go get school started. Shane has a lit test and Kynsley and Dylan need to get caught up... we got a little behind last week.
Sleep would also be nice... I was up with babies most of the night... they weren't sick just wanted to play... at 3 AM!!! This Momma does not do 3 AM!! I think we will all be napping today!
6 comments:
Glad to hear that you will be reunited soon!
Praise God!!!!!!!! He is so faithful!!!
yay yay yay!!
Praise God! That's wonderful news! Hope you were able to get in a good nap today.
I would really appreciate some pics. Love you mama!
Packages have been mailed. Just wanted to let you know. :)
Post a Comment