Friday, November 07, 2008

prayers....and PRAISES

Most importantly.....

Please pray for the students and teachers trapped in the school that collapsed today in Haiti. Things are crazy and many are feared dead. A friend of ours is helping with the rescue effort and says it is really bad. I was driving in town today and traffic is horrible, every available UN and PNH officer is being sent to the scene. There are ambulances trying to get out of the area. It is not good!

PRAISES....

We have the document we need for Landon's visa to be processed! God is so good!! I will take it to the embassy Monday morning. I spent 3 hours there on Wednesday and I was told that all I would need is that document and copies of a few of Landon's US documents (which I already have). I plan on being there when they open and am praying hard to have a solid answer of when it will be issued!

Jody did his fingerprints today for Isaiah's file. We should have clearance by the end of next week. All we need then is an appointment for the visa. We could be home in time for Thanksgiving!!!! Please, Lord, please!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Gail, this is such great news! I pray it all comes together in His perfect timing!!

Praying for the families, as well as those still trapped.

Kathy Eden said...

Praying for the children & families!
Praise God for the paper work coming together!!! Will continue to pray for the visa appointments.

angela said...

incredible! the news about your boys' files is wonderful.
however, i am saddened about the children in the school. i got a number of concerned phone calls and texts today asking about that situation. i will join you all in prayer.

Kim said...

God is working in amazing ways. Hallelujah! So sad to hear about the school though. Will be praying

Sarah and Tim said...

How awesome!!!! I cannot wait until we are at the same point as you!!!