We are writing to tell you about some exciting news for the Gray family. When Jody and I traveled to the orphanage in Feb. Sutton’s birth mother came to the orphanage to bring in Sutton’s baby brother. After much prayer and a very specific calling from God we are certain that this precious baby boy is meant to be our son. This decision was not made lightly and quite honestly we ignored God’s call for quite a while. We both felt our family was complete after the addition of Landon and Sutton, 7 kids was more than enough for any family!! But, obviously God had a different plan for our family.

Isaiah Aaron Gray was born on Dec. 29, 2006 in Port au Prince, Haiti. He is currently being cared for by the excellent staff at Angel House. He is now 8 weeks old and weighs a healthy 9.7 lbs. We began the adoption process just 2 days ago so it will be quite some time before he will be able to join our family here in the US. Quite possibly not until this time next year, but we are certain he will be worth the wait!
I will be traveling to Haiti in April with Dylan and Kynsley so they can meet their baby brother for the first time. Carsen will be spending the entire summer in Haiti and will be able to spend some quality time bonding with him as well. We are still working on a time for Shane to go but I’m sure it will happen.
We are excited about this new chapter in our lives and although it may sound outrageous or even crazy to most of you, we know without a doubt that this is what God has called us to do. We can not wait to get our baby boy, Isaiah, home with us!!
13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
I think your crazy, but a good crazy! Crazy for Jesus!
Todd and I are very excited for you both. Just think of all the blessings coming your way now!
Without a doubt we are crazy but that's what makes our lives so fun!
when i told jimmy he said, "i have to go kiss my brother." and he also said he's going to have to spend more time with him!
cute.
I had this feeling...
I'm so excited for your family. God is soooo good. Congratulations to the new addition. What a blessing!!!!
How cool that Sutton will have her biological brother to grow up with.
So ya wanna take the Evansville number to 13???
I mean 14???
as i predicted the nannies were not at all surprised. they talked about how jody held him and how much you loved him. everyone knew it. renette too.
Everyone but US, it seems!
Congratulations Gail! I thought it would happen as well. God is so good!!!
Angela do you have an annoucment to make too?
Who is number 12, 13 , & 14?
Kristina, she means my 3! We have been looking for a job for Jody in the Evansville area. We want to get out of California if possible.
I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what all God has in store for you guys! Thanks for being obedient and not allowing circumstances to determine this outcome. Praying for you all!!!
Oh, and I love Jimmy's reaction. God is Awesome!!!
That would be so awesome! Praying for God's will to be done.
God is so good, isn't He? A few weeks ago I had no idea we would be on this roller coaster, AGAIN!!
Post a Comment