Wow! I forgot how expensive it is! We had to pay expediting fee's too! It takes 8 weeks and we only have 7 before the trip, figures huh!! Oh well, they should have them in 3 weeks now. They both thought it was cool to get out of school today for an hour and go to the county clerks office. They had to raise their right hands and swear that the information on the form was true and that they were in fact Dylan and Kynsley. It was so cute!! They both were so serious! AND neither one of them had read the forms, total trust in Mom! Cute, cute, cute!
7 comments:
but ARE they really dylan and kynsley? can they trust you?
jimmy knows you're coming but he has no idea about them!
LOL!! That's a good one Angela!
That is so sweet though. I bet they will never forget that. We were looking at Passport stuff today. I thought I was going to be able to bring Jordyn, but wisdom spoke up an said no (by wisdom I mean Jeremy). I'm sure he is right though.
They wouldn't have cared if the forms said they were Billy Bob and Betty Sue as long as they get to go to Haiti and meet their brother's and You-you!!!!
How funny!
We just got Jessica's passport and we expidited it too. But she didn't have to raise her right hand and swear to anything. Isn't funny how every state is different?
I cna't wait to meet part of your family. And uh...can I hold the baby too? please?
I'm sure there will be at least 1 minute each day that all of you can share him!! LOL!! I mean I'm sure I will have to pee at least once!
Make note....give Gail LOTS of water to drink!
That's awesome that they get to come with you!
Post a Comment