Yes, it's true, I'm going to Haiti again for the 15th time!! Big deal right??? No way!! This trip I am taking Dylan and Kynsley with me!! They are so excited and are counting down the days until we leave on April 15th!! Which by the way is way, way, way too far away according to Kynsley. She wanted to leave today. But, they don't have passports yet so they will have to wait.



8 comments:
i'm so excited to meet them! (and to see you again.)
i see you more often than my real family! and michelle, . . . she's ALWAYS here!!
(ha, michelle, i got first comment!)
I think you all should have to register somewhere about Haiti being your second home! LOL
Gail I can't wait to meet members of your precious family!
Oh, if I had it my way it would be our first and only home!!
Dylan and Kynsley are adorable! I love the names too. I'm really on this name thing now.
That's awesome they get to go and I can't believe you have been 15 times. One of these days I'll be unpregnant and can go back. Oh, I miss Haiti so much!!
You guys will have so much fun together!
Gail,
How old are they?
Dylan is 8 and Kynsley is 7. We told them last year they had to be 10 to go to Haiti (just an age we decided on) so they were thrilled when we told them they get to go!
How sweet! I can't wait to meet them.
And, YouYou, this doesn't count. Our hard drive crashed and I've been slightly out of commission.
Tell Kynsley i was the exact same way, the first time i want to Haiti! And i still am before i go back!! :)
Post a Comment