I called a few people to start praying. They gave us the worst case scenario which could have meant she was life flighted to San Francisco to Children's Hospital. Needless to say we were a little freaked out.
We had to feed her charcoal to try and absorb some of the poison. She was not interested in eating it and I don't blame her, it was sooo gross! We were finally able to get her to eat it by giving it to her with applesauce.
Within 10 minutes of getting the charcoal she was back to her normal self. It was truly a miracle. She went from being totally lethargic to singing and dancing in a few minutes. God is so good!!
She woke up today like nothing had happened. Other then a red, irritated throat and a raspy voice you would never know she had given her parents the scare of their lives.

4 comments:
What a scare! I'm so glad God protected your little girl.
Oh, Gail I am sooooo glad that Sutton is ok! Praise God that he watched over her.
the power of prayer! what an amazing and tangible phenomenon!
Praise the Lord!!
Post a Comment