Sunday, February 18, 2007

Tangible proof that God was watching over Sutton!


It may not be really clear in this picture but this is the wood floor in my family room. The deet Sutton ingested also got on the floor. We didn't bother cleaning it up before we left...floor's replaceable Sutton isn't!!!!


Anyway...the deet ate right through the varnish on the wood floor!!! I can not imagine what it could have done to Sutton's insides! God was certainly looking after her.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

WOW! I can see the picture clearly. Praise God for his protection!

Michelle said...

Wow!! We serve a Great God!!! Praising Him for His divine protection over Sutton!

Angela said...

That's a nice little reminder of God's power on your floor. Gotta love reminders!!! He is amazing!!!

Gail said...

It really is a remnider, everytime I see it...I just say WOW!!

angela said...

i guess i should say wow too! i mean, i was going to but it seemed everyone was saying it! sutton surely is not replaceable!!