Wednesday, July 25, 2007

20 years ago today...

... I was a young impressionable 18 year old girl with her whole life ahead of her ...uunmmm that's not really the truth let me start again!!


20 years ago today I was a stubborn, wild, know it all, always looking for trouble, 18 year old woman who was ready to commit her life to an equally stubborn, wild, know it all, slightly older 26 year old man! Despite the many warnings to wait until I was older, to wait until after I finished college, the warnings that it wouldn't last, I knew that I knew that I knew that I was meant to be Jody's wife!





20 years (and 9 kids) later, I still know that I know that I know that I am meant to be Jody's wife!





Jody, Happy Anniversary, sweetheart! Thanks for the last 20 years and I pray that God blesses us with another 20 (or 30 or 40... years that is... not kids!!!!!).

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary, guys!!

angela said...

here's to 20 more!

Kathy Eden said...

or 30 or 4o! :o) Happy Anniversary!!!

Kristina said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Glad you clarified on the years together and not kids! LOL

Brandy and Troy said...

Congratulations!!! It was so good to finally meet you! O.K., I guess Jody too.(I hope that you enjoyed the "power bars!!")