
Today is Sutton's third birthday. It is really hard to believe that she is 3! She is without a doubt, my most trying child but I love her oh so much! She has the sweetest laugh and loves to cuddle. She is growing so fast and changing everyday. I thank God everyday for bringing this wild child into our lives!! She makes everyday an adventure!
I should also point out that I did not post about our other 2 July birthday's. Carsen turned 19 on July 22nd and Landon turned 4 on July 13th. Both of which I missed. I was leaving for Haiti on Landon's birthday (he did get sung to and had a special lunch before we headed out to the airport). And we left Haiti the day before Carsen's (she also had special meal of lasagna before we left Haiti).
Missing birthday's seems to be a trend this year, I was in Haiti for Shane's in May and I will be in Haiti for Jody's in August! I need to really plan my trips better, don't I?!?!?
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sutton!!!
Happy Birthday Miss Sutton!! May God richly bless you today(yesterday) and always!
Happy Birthday Sutton!
Post a Comment