Yep, that's right, Kynsley sat for 6 hours getting extensions put in her hair. It was quite the ordeal but very much worth it. She loves her braids!! And her beads!!! At one point we had 6 people helping finish because we were heading out to dinner and really needed to go. Her brothers even helped, Jimmy put the beads in and Dylan held the rubber bands until someone needed one.

.
6 comments:
How beautiful!! Kinsley, I love it!!
Oh, Kynsley. Beautiful no matter what her hair is like!
You're going to have a hard time getting her to come home.
Very beautiful! 6 hours...that's amazing! Phoebe would have to have general anesthesia in order to be still for that long!
I LOVE it Kynsley! 6 hours that sounds like Mia when she wants her extentions! Have a great rest of the trip!
she was a trooper. really and truely. and now she can't sneak up on anyone! you can always hear her coming. :)
I'm suddenly having flashbacks to last June with Michelle! LOL
She looks adorable! It takes a lot for a little girl to sit still that long! Sweet!
Post a Comment