Thursday, April 26, 2007

AMAZING GOD!

Why is it that I'm so amazed by God? Once again, God provided us with exactly what we asked for. Yesterday I asked for prayer for 3 things and today God provided 2 of them.

Our home study arrived today and we received our fingerprint appointment...for tomorrow! We only have to drive to Sacramento 1 time!! We will get our documents authenticated at the Secretary of State's office and then go directly to DHS to get fingerprinted. We should have our I-171h in time for me to file our Orphan First petition in May!

God is good...all the time!

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Praise God for answered prayers. That's awesome!!

Elisabeth said...

I totally understand, about the "God is Good" idea! I have found that if you do the simple things God asks you to & needed some form of help God gives it to you. Evidance of this has flew in my face over and over again! Praise the Lord! Konplimante Dieu! (I think that is right. i am practiing my kryole

angela said...

and all the time God is great!

Kathy Eden said...

Praise God!!! That's fantastic!

Michelle said...

Praise the Lord!!! He hears and answers! How faithful is our God!!!

Kristina said...

Rejoicing with you!!!!