Steven and Dylan are now buds!! Steven has been teaching Dylan songs on the piano. They compared piano books and played together. They watched a movie together. Dylan has a really bad ear infection and wasn't feeling very good today so he really did not do all that much.
Kynsley, Angela, Mia and Semendia are now the 4 amigos (or should I say, kat zanmi
Kynsley also had fun flying kites today. The boys at St. Joseph's helped her get her kite in the air. She was really the center of attention today!! And she loved every minute of it.
Isaiah was a sleepy boy. I guess we tired him out with all the attention he got yesterday. He went to St. Joseph's with us and slept while I talked to Dad
dy on the phone. When he woke up he watched the boys fly their kites. He also got his first diaper change from his big sister. She did a great job.
Today he slept on the floor of the apartment for quite awhile. He is such a sweetie!!!!
5 comments:
It looks like kiki is adjusting better than Dyl, but that normally happens with that pair. Also, he is sick. Anyway, I miss you guys! Give my family kisses for me. (yeah, that's a lot of kisses)
I'm glad they are doing so well. I'll be praying for Dylan. Can't wait to join you.
I bet Belle, Samendia & Mia will be sad when Kinsley has to go home.
Oh Gail, I check everyones blogs almost daily for updates. I was soooo excited to see one from you! I ahve been praying for your children. Praise God for how well things are going!
You are truly blessed my friend! Your children, all of them, are beautiful!!!!
Thanks for the update. I will see you in 9 days!!!!!!
Beautiful children...beautiful pictures! Praying for Dylan.
How cute to see Steven and Dylan hanging out. They look like best buds! The girls are having a ton of fun I'm sure. That's funny that Kynsley did the "bath thing". I bet that was an experience she will never forget. Thanks again for sharing. Isaiah is adorable. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment