We arrived home safe and sound although very tired.
I will post more pictures when the jet lag wears off.
I have 3 prayer requests:
1. That our home study arrives in the mail tomorrow! It was mailed to us a few days ago and if it arrives by tomorrow, I will be able to drive to Sacramento on Friday to have it authenticated. I can then send it to the Haitian consulate in Chicago to get legalized. This should enable me to hand deliver it in May!!
2. That DHS will book us appointments for our fingerprinting ASAP. This would enable me to go to Haiti on May 17th with several members of the board AND file our I-600 and Orphan First Petition at the same time. If it does not get done, I will need to wait to travel to Haiti until it is done, thus missing out on some important board meetings etc. We also need the appointments to happen soon since Carsen is leaving June 3rd for 7 months and she needs to be fingerprinted as well!
3. That we are able to come up with around $6000 for the entire family to go to Haiti this summer. I really feel God is calling me there to continue helping with the progress that was accomplished over the last 3 weeks with our adoption program. I will need to take all 5 kids with me or it would be impossible for me to go!
Thanks!!!!!
4 comments:
Praying!! God has a plan!!
Definetely lifting it all up in prayer!
On my knees!
Ok...so I read the answer before I read the request...that was cool. I will be praying for your trip back to Haiti with the kids. I am still amazed at how much was accomplished during your last trip. You were awesome...with God's help of course. Thanks again for everything. You are a blessing to us.
Angela (and Shawn)
Post a Comment