These are pictures of the Livesay's place in La Digue. It is absolutely beautiful there.
Here are a few of Carsen and Brit "packing" an abscess they just drained.


We had fun in the sun at the IboLele Hotel!!
And... a few of the kids at the "O"!! Sorry, there aren't more, but like I mentioned earlier today, I kept forgetting my camera at St. Joseph's!!












5 comments:
Hi Gail! I'm so glad your journey was safe and fun. The trip to the Livesays must have been incredible! We are keeping you all in our prayers. My husband very much enjoyed meeting you and Jody.
oh that isaiah is so beautiful! don't take him away. don't do it!!
:)
Those are great pictures! I am glad you had a fun & safe trip! That is such a Mia (Grace) face! Love it! & miss her! Oh, Steven! he is going to be a heartbreaker! Love & miss him too!
Wow...what beautiful pictures. Looks like you have a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing pictures!
Great pics!! Troy and Tara's place does look beautiful!!
Post a Comment