They sure have grown!! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Gail, thank you for your comment. In fact, I work in the same classroom with your mom!! What a small world. She is such a treat :) I hope to visit Haiti again soon. Maybe I can come the next time David travels to see Pastor Westerne...he could spend time in Las Cabas and I could be with the Gray family!!! Miss you and love you!
2 comments:
oh i love these pictures!!! they all look so grown up!
They sure have grown!! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Gail, thank you for your comment. In fact, I work in the same classroom with your mom!! What a small world. She is such a treat :) I hope to visit Haiti again soon. Maybe I can come the next time David travels to see Pastor Westerne...he could spend time in Las Cabas and I could be with the Gray family!!! Miss you and love you!
Post a Comment