Friday, August 22, 2008

We've been busy!

Because the Livesay's do it so well, we're adopting the "bullet post."

- Shane, Dylan, Kynsley, and Landon all started school this week. They look so cute in their uniforms. You'll have to trust me because the cord to the camera is still missing.

- Mom got a new job. She'll tell you all about it later.

- We're going to the beach tomorrow. Yay!

- I got to go out to Dad's work and do an impromptu wound clinic in the nearby village.

- I helped out at Halo's last week. What an awesome team!

- Today I spent the day with the kids at TA's. Oh how they are growing up!

- Yesterday I spent the day at Heartline ministries and got to be a part of their prenatal class and learn more about their women's program. Again, what an amazing group of people.

- I leave on Sunday and am not ready!!!

- We took family pictures today thanks to Troy and Tara Livesay. We pretended to like each other long enough to get some good photos. ;)

- We need to make over our blog, but we're all lacking in the "blog design" department. Any suggestions?

I will post my photos when I get home because I also don't have my USB cord.

3 comments:

CG said...

Wow, what a whirlwind trip. No wonder you're not ready to leave! Can't wait to see photos and hear more details.

Kristina said...

Sure....tease us with the whole picture thing!!!!!

Drat, I can't wait to see them! Lord please let Gail find that cord!

Carsen I am so glad you have had a wonderful time in Haiti. i know your heart is there. So I will pray the wait for the next trip is short!

Kathy Eden said...

Sounds like a great trip! Can't wait to see pictures!