I recently heard someone say "it's been such a mild summer, cool weather and no major storms".... that someone was.....
ME!!! I must be nuts!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Why yes i do think your nuts. But love you anyways. hope to see you sometime in the future. i would love to see the kids together. Hanker down and hold on we love and pray for you guys!
uuummmmmm . . . too many hurricanes for me!! It's a good thing that I have already bought the tickets for the trip in September, otherwise I would have chickened out! ;)
2 comments:
Why yes i do think your nuts. But love you anyways. hope to see you sometime in the future. i would love to see the kids together. Hanker down and hold on we love and pray for you guys!
uuummmmmm . . . too many hurricanes for me!! It's a good thing that I have already bought the tickets for the trip in September, otherwise I would have chickened out! ;)
See ya in just under a month! =)
Post a Comment